In 2021, I started selling wholesale to local florists and designers, and quite honestly---it was a dream come true for me. I am striving to grow high-quality, locally grown flowers for you to use in your design work.
As I am still learning the ropes of wholesales, here are a few things for you to know if you would like to purchase wholesale from me:
- You must have a business name; if you would like to purchase wholesale as an individual, I have a bucket of blooms option available
- I provide deliveries to Calgary and area with a delivery fee; delivery days can be flexible, but ideally I would like to come to the city to drop off my orders the same day---keep in mind I am an hour east of Calgary and it's a two hour round-trip for me
- You can influence what I grow! I have a Google form for you to fill out to help me plan for your needs
- My main crops, in the approximate order that they are available, are: daffodils, tulips, anemones, ranunculus, sweet peas, stock, snapdragons, foxglove, zinnias, sunflowers, dahlias, lisianthus.
- Filler crops: feverfew, bupleurum, orlaya, Dara, amaranth, rudbeckia, Bells of Ireland, statice, strawflower, phlox, eucalyptus
- I also currently have 250 peony plants maturing and growing that will be ready for harvest starting in spring 2023 and all by 2024
- My colour palette generally sways towards light pastel pinks and purples, but I do have some bolder colours to transition into fall
I am going to have a wholesaler's weekly email once the growing season starts with what is available, prices, and what is up and coming in the gardens.
Please fill out this form if you would like to be on my wholesaler's list, I am looking so forward to working with you this growing season!